Sunday, November 25, 2012

Less than 1 month to go before the braces come off!

December 17 will be a magical day in my book!  Braces will COME OFF!!  That day, I'll have the chips filled on my front teeth, and a whitening process down.  The power chains will finally come off (whoo hoo!) and the brackets will be removed.  Too exciting!  I'll have to share some grand finale photos when it's all said and done.  Can't believe I'm almost done with my Six Month Smile!  (And if you count the months, it really was a six month process!)

6 comments:

  1. Hi it's great to find this blog; I'm from the UK and am having my 6 month smile brace fitted on Monday! Excited but very nervous. One question which has been bugging me -
    Did you find any foods/drinks stained your brackets/wire? I know it's not healthy but i live on coffee and have heard this can stain clear brackets! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’re so close to finally taking off your braces! I’m pretty sure you’re so excited to take that off your mouth! What’s more, I’m pretty sure you’re going to look even more beautiful! I’d love to see a photo of you smiling without your braces! By the way, congrats in advance!

    >Cody Zieba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 6 days to go! The months of pain and dental visits are finally paying off; the time is almost near. Bet you can already taste your braces coming off. Pun intended there. ; ) Can’t wait to see your grand reveal. Keep us posted.

    - Landon Heath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post About smile blog post nice i like it Channel nuts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear that! It really requires an effort and sacrifices for a good and fast braces. Keep spreading a beautiful smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FINALLY! I know that the waiting is already over. In fact, I saw your photo in your December post, and I can say that you look totally beautiful without those braces. Now you have that wonderful and infectious smile that will certainly lighten up everyone’s day. Isn’t that an incredible way to start the year? =)

    - Jerri Franceschi

    ReplyDelete